Do You Know How Annoying You Are?
Click this Link to See – How My Personality Annoys My Co-Workers!
Information is power. This quiz is created to give you intel. It is an oldie, but a goodie. It will provide feedback about how others perceive you. If you find yourself often saying: It‘s not me, it’s them; your quiz results may surprise you. The truth, it is probably both of you! The hardest lesson I’ve learned is:
It’s not what I think I do that is annoying others. It’s something entirely different.
3 Reasons to Take the Quiz:
1- It’s Fun and takes 3.6 minutes.
2- If you are honest, you will learn something new about yourself.
3- Concludes with SHORT, easy advice to start your journey to make relationships with co-workers drama free.
How Do You Measure Up?
The verdict is in. In fact, I have heard from many of you over the past three years, since releasing this quiz, that the annoying personality type is on target.
Some of you don’t like your results- including me!
Your “type” is about the way you show up. I have found that once I own who I am, and how I show up, that’s when it gets interesting.
How I Annoy Co-Workers’ Personality Types
Your Annoying-Type is information that can help you be even better at what you do. Here are the 6 personality types revealed in the quiz:
- Emma Stone: The sweetest actress ever, barely ever annoying
- Mary Poppins: So perfect, it is so annoying. Are you even real?
- Painfully Irresistible: Just like Liam Payne from One Direction, a little pain, a little gain
- Next Popping: That’s irritating and everyone can see it! I am saying: Take the pic already!
- Like A Kardashian: You are so on top of what’s new its both annoying and yet jealous making
- Steaming Hot: It’s coming out of both your ears and everyone knows it. Stand back…
I am a Kardashian. I thought I would be Steaming Hot – Whew, that’s a relief. And yet, designing and knowing the quiz, couldn’t I game it to be Mary Poppins. No, I could not. I had to own up and accept where I am. As a result, once I accept that, I can change. Use this quiz “intel” to propel your journey to your best self.
You Can Start the Quiz Here: